Sunday 12 April 2015

Should we believe the med school horror stories?

Hi :)

If you grew up wanting to be a doctor then I am sure you have heard multiple people telling you how you will not be able to enjoy your youth, you'll be in debt, you'll lose all your friends, you'll have no relationship.. etc! If you've been unsure you've probably also googled.. the horror stories are everywhere! But then I thought.. if you were happy in med school or happy in your medical profession, would you post about it online? No..
 I feel like if you want it, then go get it. Stop listening to what everyone is telling you because for me, that is the only thing that holds me back. Most of all, don't have any regrets! Do what you feel is right for you, and most importantly, be happy!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment