Wednesday 15 April 2015

A Change of Plans.. ( + Fertility Nursing!)

Hey!

I am almost done with my first semester of general papers (these can lead to nursing, PT, paramedicine, midwifery) with exams and deadlines coming up soon!
So I've been studying like crazy! I use a whiteboard to study now (Thanks Andrea Tooley!) I recommend it to you all!

If I decide to do medicine then I have to choose what to do about the second semester of this year.. work for 6 months, finish my first year of PT, or nursing... I can't decide! I've studied my whole life that taking 6 months off scares me! I would feel like I have nothing to do and that I am wasting my time.. But wasting another $4000 on finishing my first year also seems like a waste of money..
I am shadowing a fertility nurse on Tuesday, this would give me more insight into the hospital/clinical setting and finally get some more experience and idea of what the jobs are really like! I will blog about it if you're interested!

Any advice??

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment